Strategic PlanningImproving health status requires a comprehensive, coordinated approach. It takes thoughtful planning and an investment in long-term success. HRiA guides community coalitions, government agencies, philanthropic organizations, and nonprofits through customized planning processes. Our approach: clear direction, realistic goals, achievable objectives, and measurable results.
HRiA will work with your organization to tailor an effective strategic planning process, lending our facilitation expertise throughout or providing targeted expertise in critical areas. We are skilled at guiding discussions with multiple stakeholders, identifying organization and community strengths, articulating areas of need, and building consensus and excitement around common goals and objectives. In this way we have helped to develop some of the most innovative and effective public health initiatives in the nation.
There are many ways in which HRiA can transform your planning process:
- Serving as a neutral facilitator to unite parties and advance health issues
- Conducting environmental scans and key informant interviews to understand the public health environment
- Facilitating focus groups to better understand the community context
- Analyzing your current assets and challenges
- Identifying unmet health needs and resources
- Engaging diverse viewpoints in the strategic planning process
- Developing actionable plans with defined vision and mission statements, clearly articulated goals and objectives, evidence-based strategies, and measurable benchmarks and deliverables
- Utilizing standardized tools such as action plan and logic model templates to codify and assess the impact of your efforts
- Mobilizing community leaders to speak with one voice about compelling public and environmental health issues.