We are seeking a Fulfillment Center Coordinator to join the Clearinghouse team and manage the warehousing, marketing, print production, and distribution of hundreds of publications for the MA Health Promotion Clearinghouse and other public health organizations. This position is based at HRiA’s Clearinghouse in Amesbury, MA.
HRiA provides Clearinghouse services for several state-level public health programs. One of our longstanding projects is the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse, funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. The MA Clearinghouse provides free health promotion materials for Massachusetts residents, health care providers, social service providers, and other organizations invested in the health of Massachusetts. Each year we distribute millions of copies of brochures, booklets, wallet cards, posters, and fact sheets to locations across the Commonwealth. Our materials cover over 40 topics including alcohol and substance use, mental health, tobacco, infectious diseases, chronic diseases, and child health.
The Fulfillment Center Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Fulfillment Center Manager with day-to-day operations of the HRiA Clearinghouse, including order fulfillment, shipping, warehouse activities, and customer service.
The Fulfillment Center Coordinator will report to the Fulfillment Center Manager. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, fast learner, and work independently and as part of the team. The hourly rate for the position starts at around $23.00 and is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management and Supervision
- Assist Clearinghouse team with tasks to address client, project, and/or team management needs
- Participate in staff meetings, committees, and other workgroups
- Fulfill orders from Clearinghouse customers and clients including picking and packing, processing shipments, and preparing for outbound shipping
- Provide customer service to Clearinghouse customers
- Provide order assistance to clients and get approval on releasing restricted titles and quantities
- Process out-of-state orders including payments
- Maintain an up-to-date record of the inbound system, client/vendor list, and other systems
- Order supplies and maintain the supply stock
- Assist with website updates including preparing for file downloads and occasional content audits
- Assist with occasional manual inventory for data accuracy
- Assist with organizing the warehouse space for frequent deliveries and new products and keeping all the areas neat and clean
- Assist with proofing for print production
- Assist with preparing data for reports and presentations, as needed
- Suggest ideas/improvements through participation in teams and committees
- Gather and prepare proposal documentation (forms, resumes, etc.)
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to support expansion of project portfolio
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of work experience
- A commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and to take directions
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Comfort and familiarity with using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook), and learning new systems and tools
- Ability to operate warehouse/freight equipment such as pallet jacks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A commitment to valuing diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, and perspectives
- A commitment to public health and health equity
- Flexibility and a good sense of humor
Typical work hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of work duties that will be required in this position. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the rights of any supervisor to assign, direct, and contract work of staff under his/her supervision. The use of a particular illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties, not mentioned, that are of a similar level or difficulty.
How to Apply:
HRiA is actively seeking to build a diverse and experienced staff. The organization encourages multiple perspectives and experiences, supports a multicultural environment, and strives to hire and retain a diverse work force that reflects the populations we work with and the communities where we work. Diversity is a core value of HRiA resulting in culturally competent services, materials, resources, and programs. Our hiring and business practices appreciate the strengths offered through different backgrounds.
HRiA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Health Resources in Action offers an attractive benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, retirement plan, tax-deferred annuity, and generous vacation starting at 4 weeks.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position.
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, if you have a question please click the button below*