We are searching for an IT Coordinator to be the central IT practitioner for a growing and dynamic organization. The IT Coordinator will be responsible for fielding questions and troubleshooting problems with hardware, software, mobile devices, printers, phone system and other relevant technologies. The person in this role will expected to perform basic desktop support for staff both onsite and remotely. They will be responsible for diagnosing and resolving various end-user issues. The IT Coordinator will also be expected to perform repairs, work with vendors to resolve problems caused by defects/hardware conflicts, set up new equipment, and verify installations.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in the IT field who has a background with troubleshooting day to day hardware and software problems, and has a strong customer service mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, printers, mobile devices, phone system and other relevant technologies;
- Maintaining SLA for all tickets;
- Documenting problems in ticketing system;
- Deploying or redeploying equipment;
- Writing and maintaining IT wiki for common or unusual problems;
- Investigating more complex user issues to find solutions;
- Keeping up with and advising the organization on IT best practice;
- Proactively looking for solutions to problems and propose improvement;
- Maintaining inventory list;
- Project Management:
- Guiding IT projects from idea to completion;
- Working with relevant stakeholders to brainstorm and complete projects;
- Train staff on IT systems;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of IT Help Desk or desktop support experience in PC environment with a bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of experience without a degree;
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including the ability to lift and handle up to 50 pounds of materials/equipment, bend, stoop, and stretch as required for placement and retrieval of materials or equipment on shelving, under desks, etc.;
- Prepared to work evenings and weekends as required to complete key IT projects that can only be done outside of normal business hours.
- Collegial and outgoing nature with strong interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and to contribute to a team;
- A commitment to value diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspectives;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously;
- Ability to understand new tasks quickly;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with a sense of humor and perspective; and
- Eagerness to increase responsibilities as organization develops.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of work duties that will be required in this position. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the rights of any supervisor to assign, direct, and contract work of staff under his/her supervision. The use of a particular illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties, not mentioned, that are of a similar level or difficulty.
How to Apply:
Diversity in organizational practices is a core value of HRiA resulting in culturally competent services, materials, resources, and programs. Our hiring and business practices appreciate the strengths offered through different backgrounds.
To apply, submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position.
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, if you have a question please click the button below*