The Fanny Holt Ames and Edna Louise Holt Fund was created at Edna Louise Holt’s instructions, and established in 2000, with Bank of America as the Trustee. Miss Holt and her sister were longtime residents of Grafton, Vermont; they held a deep and abiding concern for the health and well-being of the residents in the communities where they lived. The Fund makes grants to qualified not-for-profit organizations that provide health and medical services to individuals living in and around Grafton, Vermont.
- Holt Funding Announcement Webinar Recording
- Apply for a traditional Holt Grant (applications due 4/2/20)
- Submit a concept paper for the Holt Housing Initiative funding opportunity (concept papers due 2/19/20)
- Holt Housing Concept Papers Request 2020
- Holt – Guidelines 2020-2021
- Budget Forms for 2020-2021
- Holt 2010-2011 Community Health Assessment Report (2012)