We are seeking an energetic, friendly, and organized individual with a recruiting and talent acquisition background to join our Human Resources Team as a Talent Acquisition Associate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Develop an understanding of qualifications for assigned positions and conduct initial phone screens or support hiring teams in conducting phone screens.
- Post new positions in the organization’s applicant tracking system and all external recruitment sites. Update and maintain applicant tracking position to ensure all open roles are closed out and archived appropriately.
- Work with Human Resources Program Partners on all recruiting and hiring data and reporting.
- Identify and assist with developing and maintaining partnerships with community-based organizations, colleges, and universities such as coordinating recruitment events and community events.
- Support coordination of logistics of new hire onboarding including orientation schedule, supplies, new hire office space (when onsite), and technology needs.
- Maintain all recruiting and job requisition files on the HR drive and work with HR staff on continued streamlining and improvement of files.
- Contribute HR experience and knowledge to development, implementation, and evaluation of all Human Resources projects as assigned.
- Support the development of new trainings for the organization’s new hire orientation.
- Provide technical assistance to staff on HRIS systems, HR forms, and other sites and tools used by the Human Resources department as required.
- Provide HR perspective on organization committees as assigned.
- 2 – 4 years of talent acquisition and recruiting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- A knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Offices Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams, and Zoom).
- Effective and consistent communicator – both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills with an excellent attention for detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems management.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification a plus.
- Dedication to social justice and a passion for achieving health and racial equity.
- A commitment to valuing diversity of thought, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Creative thinking and willingness to consider and explore various options for achieving an objective or understanding and resolving a challenge.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of people representing various backgrounds, levels of training, and career stages.
- The ability to work with grace under pressure.
- Collegial and outgoing nature with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
How to Apply:
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, if you have a question please click the button below*