Funding Announcement Webinars
Are you part of a Massachusetts multi-sector partnership, community-based organization, or municipality looking to advance health equity in Massachusetts communities?
Join staff from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and Health Resources in Action to learn about two exciting new Massachusetts funds focused on community health and health equity: the Statewide Community Health Initiative (CHI) Fund and the Healthy Aging Fund.
These funds provide capacity and funding in three areas:
- Policy, systems, and environmental change approaches
- Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) processes
- Healthy aging
Through the webinars, you will:
- Receive information about who is eligible to apply and what may be considered for funding
- Understand how to share an idea to be considered for funding
- Learn about the funds’ history, rationale, investment process, and first funding cycle timeline
Please Join Us
Policy, Systems, and Environmental Change Funding Announcement Webinar
August 13, 2019, 2:00 – 3:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/policy-chi
Healthy Aging Funding Announcement Webinar
August 14, 2019, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/healthy-aging-chi
Community Health Improvement Planning Processes Funding Announcement Webinar
August 15, 2019, 12:00 – 1:00 PM | Register here: http://bit.ly/chip-chi
If you are Deaf or hard of hearing, or are a person with a disability who requires accommodation, please contact Kevin Myers at 617-279-2283 (phone v/relay), 617-451-0062 (fax), email@example.com, or TTY/TDD (617) 624-6001 one week prior to the session you’re interested in attending.