Upon completion, participants in the webinar will be able to:
- Discuss successful clinical-community interventions that focus on priority population health goals.
- Define the role of a health department in supporting the health of the population and strategy.
- Describe two practical stories illustrating clinical and community partnerships.
- Gretchen Musicant, MPH Commissioner Minneapolis Health Department
- Gayle Hoxter, MPH, RD Program Chief, County of Riverside Department of Public Health Nutrition & Health Promotion Branch.
- Alyson Foote, RD Regional Breastfeeding Liaison Riverside County WIC Program County of Riverside, CA Department of Public Health
This free webinar is brought to you by Maricopa County Public Health and HRiA’s Community Health Training Institute